We appreciate everyone who was a part of making Pet Walk 2013 such a success! We are so grateful for our sponsors, volunteers, vendors, participants and of course our amazing MC...Molly O'Brien! Take a look at some of the moments captured by our friends at RI Local Magazine! and Inspired Images Photography!
Together, we raised almost $50,000 for PARL!
Top Fundraisers – Packs
1. The Lemonade Kids - $5,057.14
2. Bank of America Dirt Dogs - $3,287.00
3. Fidelity Fidos & Felines - $1,204.19
Top Fundraisers – Individuals
1. Amanda Doumato - $2,741.00
2. Mary Budlong - $1,827.89
3. Meredith Adam - $1,700.00
Costume Contest Winners
1. Chris Trainor w/ dogs Cody, Nilla & Molly – dressed as – Ghostbusters
2. Amanda, Nicole, Bob & Matt w/dogs Shy, Raja, Julie & Mocha – dressed as Village People
3. Morgan Briggs w/dogs Madison & Brom – Dressed as Mr. & Mrs. Pac Man
Special thanks to the vendors that attended!
Woof! Woof! Pet Boutiuqe
Hill & Harbour Veterinary Center
Furry Friends Pet Care
Moriarty’s Invisible Fence
The Boxer Rescue
The Honest Kitchen
Whole Foods Market
Big River Veterinary Services
Bow Chicka Wow Town
Mona Lucy Designs
West Greenwich Animal Hospital
Mans Best Barkery
Rumford Pet Center
LOTS of fun at the Kids Kennel thanks to...
Biomes Marine Biology Center
Dream Big Gymnastics
Who made the Doggie Day Spa PAW-tastic?
Spirit Animal Massage
Bridge Bourne Reiki
Special thanks to the following...
Vicktory Dog Cherry visited with attendees at the Handsome Dan’s Rescue booth
AMICA provided photos for attendees with their dogs
Jack’s Snacks provided cake for all of the dogs who attended