Whether you’re logging miles for mutts, knitting for kittens or reading for the rabbits, show your support for PARL by making progress on your goals and asking your friends and family to donate in support of your efforts!
1) SET YOUR GOAL: The sky is the limit when making your goal and can be something important to you, your family, your business team, or club! Please be safe and considerate of others while creating and working toward your goal!
Here are some ideas and inspiration:
2) SIGN UP AND CREATE YOUR FUNDRAISING PAGE/TEAM: Click here to sign up!
3) SHARE AND SPREAD THE WORD: Friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors can sponsor you as you aim to achieve your goal and make great progress for paws. They won't know about your goal unless you tell them, so spread the word using social media, email, and conversation! Their sponsorship donation is tax-deductible as allowed by law and will help you reach your personal goal and fundraising goal.
4) POST PROGRESS UPDATES AND SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA (USE HASHTAG #PROGRESSFORPAWS) We want to see how you're doing and help cheer you along. Please post updates on your fundraising page and through social media.
5) JOIN US FOR A CELEBRATION PARTY! Save the date for September 30th from 6-8pm and join other Progress for Paws participants and PARL friends and supporters for a victory celebration! Friendly, leashed dogs welcome. See all the details here!
Whether they are logging miles for mutts, knitting for kittens, or reading for the rabbits, participants of this event will set and share a personal goal to achieve in the month of September. They'll raise funds for PARL through peer sponsorship as they make progress and hopefully achieve their goal! Sound familiar? Progress for Paws is a creative twist on our Pet Walk event that historically took place each September.
Who can participate? Local hobby groups, clubs, businesses (like yours!), families, and individuals are encouraged to set a goal and join the community of progress-seekers. The month-long virtual event culminates with an in-person celebration at The Guild in Providence on September 30th (dogs welcome!) with awards and comradery.
Support Providence Animal Rescue League and our mission by making a direct investment in animal welfare and community support programs in the Greater Providence area. A variety of sponsorship and naming opportunities are available through our fall events/programs and provide significant exposure to businesses, foundations and individuals alike. Custom opportunities are available as well.